Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Summer Of Firsts

The title says it all. A Summer of Firsts. What does that mean, you ask. Wellllll, let me tell you. This summer is the summer it's all going to go down. I'm going to create a "summer bucket list" if you will, and attempt to cross everything off of there that I can. I even have plans on how to execute this crazy and wild idea. My friend, Hailey, will probably be with me every step of the way!

There are so many different ideas on this list and it just keeps going on for ever and EVER!!! I definitely plan on showing my experiences on this radical journey of growth. :D That sounded cheesey, I know. But hey! That's who I am! Cheesey. OMG! I totally love cheese too. :D NO! Scratch that, it has nothing to do with my summer of firsts.

Anyway, for my first cross of, I thought I would write about this blog. I've never really written a blog before. At least not one I stuck with. I've said, "I'm gonna write a blog, become famous, and MAKE SOME MONEY!" But that only lasts about an entry. Then I forget about it and by the time I remember, I've forgotten the login and pass word. That won't happen this time. I'm gonna stick with my awesome, super dooper blog and document all my bucket list success with photographs and blog entries. Hope you guys are excited!!!!!!

I'm gonna go now, but get ready!

xoxo

2 comments: