Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Dying of the Hair

Yup, believe it. Hailey and I dyed our hair! Dearest Hailey wanted to touch up her roots and I wanted to try something new. Something new, I did. I went from a verrry verrry dark brown to a burgandy. :D Granted, it's wash out in 28 washes, or something like that, but it's very much real. I was uber freaked out, not gonna lie. What if my hair came out GREEN or something? But Hailey had a good idea. She said we should dye each others hair and then when all is said and done, we can't be mad at ourselves for it and because we love each other so much with the "sisterly" affection, we can't be mad at each other. So I told Hailey, "Squeeze it on quick! Before I change my mind!"

For our first times, it turned out pretty darn well, if I do say so myself. My hair is dark and reddish and all around AWESOME! And Hailey's is beautiful and dark and FANTASTIC! I say we should give ourselves humungous rounds of applause. :) I do have pictures that I am going to add on here, once I figure it out. xD This bucket list cross off, was a cross off for the better!

2 comments:

  1. iiiii definitely suggest getting a photobucket. because when you upload pictures onto it, it will give you a code to copy and paste onto your blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! I'm totally gonna do that! :D

    ReplyDelete