Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Sad Sad Story of the Bored

So, unfortunately, I haven't been able to hang out with Hailey lately. It's been sad! I was getting used to her bubbly personality again (which I had missed soooo much) and it's been a couple days since we've hung out. :( I only hope we can hang out soon and wreak havoc in this town! Everyone knows it's much needed! :)

On a happier note, I might be going to PlaMor tonight. I'm uber excited! It's been sooo long since I've been there and I really love just letting loose and having fun dancing. It's a great atmosphere with the country music and swing dancing and line dancing. Not to mention the attractive guys there! ; D I'be missed it and am glad to be going back.

I know, I know. Lately, my entries have been short and too the point. But I don't really want to keep blabbling and writing random stuff, as I am known for having the tendency to RAMBLE! I know when the time comes, I'll have lots of stuff to say and it will all come out AWESOME and radically sounding. Until then, I'm gonna stick to writing what sounds right at the moment!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment