Friday, July 23, 2010

Deeeer Dreamz

So this letter is supposed to be about my dreams, eh? My dreams are as vast and numerous as the hairs on my gelding, Ringo. I have so many dreams and things I want to accomplish before I kick the bucket. I would love to travel parts of the world and ride a horse on the beach. Visit historical houses and forts and places in the United States and gain a better understanding to our rich history. I want to meet influential people and get their take on life and success. I want to have a family and be an important part of someone's life.

I know in my head and heart that some of these dreams are accessible and can be easily accomplished should I put myself into it. The others, may be a bit of a stretch, but if I work hard enough and really really want it, then there is no reason they too, shouldn't be true. There are things I need to learn and experience before I get to some of these dreams, but I know that those experiences will make me a better, more rounded person. Besides, who doesn't want awesome stories to tell their grandchildren? I know I certainly do.

These dreams and aspirations are what keep me kicking and striving to do my best. If I excell in the present, what's to say I won't excell in the future? I have the drive and ambition to make what I want happen, happen. Nothing is going to hold me back for long.

Don't go anywhere, dreams and aspirations. You don't want to miss out.

XOXO
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment