Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear Bestie Ever,

Ok, so I've been fortunate enough to have several people I would call my "best friends". While naming them wouldn't be the best decision ever, I will thank each of them personally.

K- I've known you since elementary school, I never really got to know you until we moved to middle school and were in the same classes and teacher groups. It all started right then and there and I never knew what a BIG deal you were going to be in my life. We stuck together like glue and paper and really never left each other until I moved and switched high schools. Now while I did that, we never grew apart and every time we hung out, it was like I had never left. I think about you all the time and I wonder to myself everytime I see something that had to do with us, "When she sees this, does she think of me too?" and I tell myself, I'll remember this story to tell her. Even though usually, I never do. I'm so glad I take the time to hang with you when I come down to Arizona, now we just have to get you up here to Nebraskii :D I love you sooooo much!

K- The other K... Who knew when I first sat down in her English class,that I would become such great friends... no, scratch that, ASAINS with the girl who was her T.A.? I'm pretty sure I had an idea when I saw you reading that Sarah Dessen book. I knew then it was destined.We spent sooo much time together my three years at AAEC, that I looked back to before I came and I wondered where you had been. Being able to be our rediculous selves and chill...sometimes melt, in your truck in the parking lot, while talking about Babblefish or Gerard Butler or some song on the JohnJay and Rich show, to eating ice cream at your house and having your dad ask me, if I brush my teeth. It was such a refreshing change from everything that I was used to and I grew to love it. I still miss those days we did nothing but write our story, which we still need to finish, and watch a movie. I love youuu!

D-I veiw you as the closest thing to a sister I have. We have so much in common and we can talk about ANYTHING! I ask you so many questions bout guys and ponies and art that I should be paying you! You are someone that I will talk to forever and ever! I want you to be in that wedding! I value your friendship more than you can ever know. I wouldn't be the person I am today with out your influence.

To everyone else I love, thank you so much for being a part of my life. You all played a part up to now and I thank you for it!

xoxo
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment