Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

So I'm not really sure if you know who you are... But you are the guy who has caught me eye. Both eyes I suppose, and my mind, and my attention, and it is a bugger. You are one awesome person and today, I was going to tell you, that, well I like you. BUT you weren't at work and therefore, I was spared the BIGGEST heart attack of my life! So I can thank you for kind of saving my life.

I still plan on telling you. When and how have not been figured out yet. You have caused me to overthink every little interaction and thing that has been said and it's a pain in the butt. But I know you're worth it. I just have to work up the nerve to let you know and put the ball in your court.

I once read a book, and one of the characters was "in a twist" about another character, and I had no clue what that meant. Then you walked through those kitchen doors last year in October, and I have understood completely what that author meant. I find myself wanting to talk to you in the plant, but my brain shuts down around you and I find myself either acting like an idiot or some "snob" and I know both are not qualities most guys like in a girl. But I never know what to say and feel that saying nothing at all is a better alternative than rambling on about the temperature of the reel oven. Which is something I'd do. I usually find myself walking out of the plant and shaking my head, asking myself what that was and why I couldn't talk to you. Our conversations have grown longer since the first time and I find myself looking forward to seeing you in the morning, liking the somewhat exhuberant "Hellos" or "Hey there!"s that you always say when you see me.

I'm just going to have to get over this whole "hot guy broken mind" thing if I want to talk to you and see what's going to happen. We'll see what it's like when I come back to work! I suppose that's all!

Adios,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment