Monday, August 30, 2010

Take Me To The Riot

This song came up on iTunes just a few seconds ago and I realized that I really, really like it. I'm not sure yet what, exactly, it is that I really enjoy about it. I know it was on one of my favorite shows, The Vampire Diaries, (I know, I know..... I'm addicted to a vampire show.... but only because I LOVE Nina Dobrev!) but it just has a good mindset to it. I suppose. Sometimes I feel like life is just one huge riot and this song is all "Take me, take me to the riot!!!!" and I think to myself, 'yeah....Let's go and experience life!' but I'm not exactly sure..... I guess it's just my crazy mind thinking crazy things.

Soooooo.... Dannie's birthday is coming up soon and I'm planning a pretty sweet gift for it if I do say so myself. I could type on here what it is.... but I have no idea if Dannie will read this entry or not.... :D Sooo I won't divulge as to what it is. However, I can tell you that it is stupendous, wonderous, fantastical, and amazing. At least, I think it is. I just have to make sure I can finish it before the 10 of September..... so Ican get it in the mail, so she gets it for her birfday!

Today, I had livestock judging. It was an awesome class. I'm pretty stoked to continue with it. My teacher is pretty straightforward and ... hilarious. He has a kinda sarcastic humor that sometimes if you aren't paying attention, you might miss it. But it makes class fun and I keep my mind on the task at hand. We worked on Market Lambs and Jay picked out a class for us to judge and it was a class with an easyyyy bottom lamb. I love judging livestock. It's so much easier than horses and less political.

Ok, I guess that's it. I'm off to do some homework and maybe some tagging... We shall see. :D

XOXO,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment